Senior Tax Advisor
This is our top-level CPA position in the Springfield office. You will work closely with our clients and our team to ensure our client's goals are met. We are looking for that spectacular team player that knows taxes and QuickBooks inside and out. We not only need your high-level analytical skills and ability to focus on the details, but we also want your sparkling personality and ability to get work done. You won’t have the typical workaholic schedule like you would with most CPA firms. We value family balance, remote access, and a flexible schedule to meet everyone’s needs. You must be tech-savvy and have the ability to take on the quickly changing environment in which we now work. We have a full-time opening; however, if you are interested in part-time or a flexible schedule you have found the right firm!
You will be responsible for the following tasks
- Meeting directly with clients and develop their key goals and a strategy to reach them.
- Reviewing and preparing all types of income tax returns, financial statements, and financial analysis.
- The emphasis will be on client leadership as well as the leadership of our professional team.
- Representing clients with IRS, State, or other agency audits.
- Performing other duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- CPA License is required
- 5 Years of Public Tax Experience
Training Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience: The ideal candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office software and have the ability to successfully communicate with clients and fellow team members. Experience with Ultra Tax software and QuickBooks is desirable. The candidate should also have the ability to sell and market services to prospective clients, be exceptionally organized and have a fun and dynamic personality.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Tax: 7 years (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 5 years (Preferred)
- CPA (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts